The Council’s Pest Control section can provide treatments to control rats, mice, cockroaches and bedbugs. Some of these services will be chargeable.
- Rats - Free to dwellings, or a garden which serves one dwelling
- Fleas - £60 for a maximum of two visits
- Bedbugs - £55 in addition to the insect identification charge (below), which always must be done first. The service is for a maximum of three treatment visits plus one further monitoring inspection.
- Wasps - £60 for a maximum of two visits
- Ants - £60 for indoor treatments, with a maximum of two visits
- Insect identification charge - £45
Local Authority one-off work
- Non domestic premises treatments - £90 per hour (+VAT) or £60 per half hour (+VAT)
- Non domestic premises insect ID - £45 per hour (+VAT).
- Drain CCTV survey £123 per hour (+VAT)
Commercial and Local Authority contract rates
Apply directly to Pest Control section for a survey and a quote.
Compare our rates with our neighbouring authorities