To check the date of your next wheelie bin collection, put your street name in the box in the right hand column and your collection days will be displayed.
- please do not use abbreviations such as rd or st in the search
- (NB: If you live in a flat or apartment, please contact Streetscene for your day of collection)
The brown wheelie bin is used for the collection of garden waste.
Please ensure your bins are put out for collection the kerbside or designated collection point by 7am on your collection day.
- Ensure that your bins are labelled with your street name and number and presented for collection with the lid closed.
- Store your bins on your own property at all times other than on collection day.
- Following collection, return emptied bins back onto your own property at the earliest opportunity.
- Don’t dump or leave waste that you cannot fit into your wheelie bin at the side of your wheelie bin, or in an alley on collection day. Excess waste should be taken to one of the Household Waste Recycling Centres. Before visiting your HWRC please check if you will need a permit.
Alternatively email email@example.com or contact Streetscene by phone (0151 606 2004)
Bins for new house builds or properties purchased with no bins are now chargeable and can be purchased by contacting Streetscene using the contact details listed at the top right hand of this page.